Monday, September 14, 2009

Good morning all......

I know..it's been a while....Things have been sorta outta whack lately...Big changes and small changes.... Hope is now in school...and enjoying it...not quite sure about the whole 'nap time' but loving the rest of the time. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see how she is at school...I missed her when she was there, I really did! We are to be there safe place, Mama-never far away, their protector, their -help me with my BoBo's and now we half to set them free...watch the bus drive further and further away from us everyday! Yes..I'm being melodramatic, I know...
(as she laugh at the keyboards)
She came home the first day all happy but made a point to tell me she was sad at 'nap time' and missed me. Which made me feel so sad and in a way happy that she hadn't forgotten about me...IS that bad to feel like that?
Anyways....the next day seemed to be better. She also started dance classes...which she enjoyed greatly. She looked adorable in her pink bodysuit and too too....

My man was starting his new job today. I can't wait to talk to him when he gets back! I am so proud of him. He's a great fella, and he's all mine! Things should look up for us soon...Spending many years at a single workplace doesn't mean loyalty anymore. People need to remember they are simply a number. He spent many hours working overtime to help them out and nothing. I am glad he seems more at peace with his decision.

I also am no longer babysitting. Taking care of myself and unborn baby...
Sometimes you need to know when to call it quits and take care of yourself before anyone else. Putting ourselves first is usually not as easy as it sounds. Am I right? This pregnancy is not going as smoothly as the first. So, at this point and time, relax time is what is best for me!

Tootles for now....
Need to clean the house....at a slow pace no less....lol
talk soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment