Thursday, August 27, 2009

Computers really that great?

Good Thursday to all....or is it....
If your in a happy mood...I'm just warning you...this may get you as frustrated as I... I apologize in advance....I am just in fowl mood!

Do you ever feel as though you can't seem to get ahead of the game. Like, life keeps slapping you in the face. When things start to look clear and positive, something seems to bring you back to reality. You know that saying 'good people finish last,'well I'm starting to believe it more and more. I understand that if you want something in life you need to work hard for it. You need to dig deep down and strive for that goal. I simply HATE people whom have nothing else but time on their hands to destroy or hurt other people. Whether it's hurting them emotionally or even their reputation....I'm sure you have all heard about different negativity's about 'FACEBOOK,' well I just got slapped with unexpected irrational dumbness, shall we say on it.
People really need to open their eyes and remember that what you say as your status can be read by all your friends and their friends!!!

If you have co-workers on your site be very careful of what you say....even if your simply saying a big thank-you to someone...it can have a different meaning apparently... Apparently saying thank-you can land you in deep doo-doo!!!
Are we as a society sharing to much of our lives on here....When is it okay to take what someone says and turn it upside down...Why are we so quick to judge others? And why the hell are we so quick to ruin someone else's reputation? Are we that angry at one another? It's kinda funny...when I first started out as a Facebook fanatic...I thought it was great...but I always remember what one of my cousins said..."why is it that we are so quick to find out about how others are doing and their were abouts? If they were so special in yr life to begin with why haven't you kept in touch with them all these years???? I questions myself that often these days...You find someone on their....get talking about life and the past and after a few days....don't talk to them much or at all.

I personally just like talking with my close friends and family now a days....exchange pics and stories...but now a days theirs been so much drama about our information being exchanged with other sites that....is it really worth all the trouble...

I personally would rather get letters and cards in the mail....but hav
e we become that busy of a society that those days are over? Is receiving cards in the mail a thing of the past? I think next week, I will make a conscious effort and send some letters or cards...
I know how it makes me feel to receive something in the mail as does my
daughter!! :)

Before I get angry at the keys on my keyboard....
Let me leave you on high note....
Pregnancy going well......
May find out if it's a boy or girl on Monday!!!
Come back to see the results... :)

Thanks for listening to me vent....

And a big Thank you for my new friends whom keep coming back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment