Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy tuesday....

Life as a pregnant mom is somewhat hectic at times. I've realized that your first pregnancy is so much more different then the second. For the first one, everything is new and exciting. Your not sure what to expect about anything, your nervous and your heart is beating a mile a minute...You believe you need to buy everything right away, even purchase things you don't really need. Your focused on every minute detail. You actually have time to be amazed with every aspect of being pregnant. You take the time to think of everything ahead.
For the second baby....EVERY THING is different. You've been through it before. Don't get me wrong.. your just as grateful and amazed but your toddler is keeping you on your toes. And for me it just seems as though I've been having one thing happen after another. First it's a terrible cold, then kidney stones and then blah blah blah....... Your more knowledgeable of what you really need to buy and what is useless. You don't seem to have the time to take better care of yourself as your busy running around with your head cut off. Hopester is off to school soon, her new bedroom still needs to be assembled and I am wishing and hoping to find out this week is it's a boy or girl....if a girl...I'm one step ahead of the game if a boy...I'm starting at scratch!!! lol

Whatever will be, will be...I will be grateful regardless of sexe.
This Sunday we took her to the Zoo....What a terrible day to have gone...It was too hot!! All the animals were either hiding in their cages or homes or just laying wondering why we chose this day of all days to come visit...lol All the kids whom had gone with their parents were somewhat all complaining of the heat and of all things in the middle of the zoo, they have a small corner with play toys......Bad idea!!!! Most kids were more interested in playing there than seeing any of the animals.....Argggg Including mine!! She saw her favorite animal...the zebras...and could pretty much care less about the other animals...
All I can say is.....KIDS! You Gotta Luv um'

We are approaching the first day of school and I'm having jitters.....we are to be there..with them all day long...answer their every question, help them with every little bobo, kiss and hug their fears away...and keep them close and safely beside us. But now we must let them go...their first big adventure without Mama and Daddy! We must let them make their own little way in life (okay...just little school)
Yes I know I'm being a little dramatic! But I feel somewhat scared and reluctan
t to let her go... I know it's for the best...I know she will HAVE so much FUN....I'm just being a first time mom, letting her first born go....(just a teeny weeny bit) hahahahaha
And to all you mom's laughing at me because you've been there, done that....can you just give me my moment to freak out for a few minutes....
hahahahahah

Talk soon....Hope all is well with you all....
Have a great week...

P.S... For all my fellow crafters...how do you do it...

I haven't wanted to touch a single crochet or cross-stitch project since the beginning of summer...I just can't seem to sit there in this heat and stitch....
lol
Hopefully I'll be able to get the new baby's blanket done on time..






No comments:

Post a Comment