Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Day all.....

Hope all is well. I just suffered the week from hell last week. In and out of urgent care...long hours... You would never believe what I had. Of all things...of all times....Kidney stones!!! Which are mineral deposits that form in the kidneys. In the beginning they are small particle's that eventually form into crystal formations that in turn develop into stones... AHHHHHHHHHHH
Not soooo much fun!!!

I was in pain...wanted anyone around me to rub my back, was tired all the time because I couldn't sleep. I was told to drink and drink and drink...but HELLOOOOOO!!!
I was in pain and beginning to dehydrate quickly! By the end of the week...I was hardly eating and drinking less. ...I wasn't sure when the pain was going to subside.
I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy. Or would I??? Mooohahahahaha

By the end of the week I was back in the hospital..Needed to get some liquids in me as quick as possible...Felt better afterwards..but was scared to return home for more pain and discomfort!! On that Sunday...I awoke and wanted to dance a little jig....felt good...no more pain...
I guess I passed the kidney stone!!!

Yahoooo
Feeling better now....it's been a week...but still thinking when I get a little pain on my right side that it may be back...Need to remind myself that I am still pregnant and stretching! :)
Poor Hope she was wondering what was going on...and kept telling me she hoped that I got better the next day..Still keeps saying Hi to my belly every morning...
She is my beauty!!

You gotta read this article....Just when u think you saw
it all!!
Gene Simmons

Anyways hoot....
Hope everyone has a great week....
Talk soon...
Perhaps this month I'll find out if it's a boy or girl! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's so sweet that your daughter says good morning to your belly every morning. What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are feeling better!!!

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete