Friday, June 12, 2009

Gotta love being a Mom...

Summer is now just around the corner and I am feeling less and less like blogging and more and more like spending all my time outside. But then again on rainy days, this is great to do... I do enjoy coming to my blog and reading my comments, always brings me a smile upon my face. Yesterday was my first appointment to the Doctors, and everything looks great, my supposed due date is January 26....mind you I'm having a C-section. But I am happy and feeling relieved that I'm feeling okay this time around. Except for the massive heartburn some days which is probably due to the I'm drinking...
Must stay away from lemonade...haha
As refreshing as it looks, it's not good for me right now... lol

Now I'm scheduled for a few ultra-sounds...You remember those MOM's...
Fill those bladders up with water and try holding it in and entire car ride....ahhhhhhhhhh
Then u arrive at the hospital and they inform you that you half to wait...
So their you are gathered with other women trying not to move/crossing those legs/ starring at the washroom...wishing you could just empty yourself/wondering why you got pregnant again just to endure these things again...lol

I've actually got past that point, laid down for my ultra-sound and then they told me I was too full and that I could go empty myself...
AHHHHH- make up your mind!!!!!
What a ride!!
But i don't think any of us would trade it for the world, right Mama's


It's been so lovely outside lately, the sun is shinning, my daughter is enjoying playing with her new found friend and Allen and I couldn't be happier...except for minuscule little things.... You know, like when you by your new house and things need to be done around the house... And as we all know ladies....we like things to be done LIKE YESTERDAY!!! It seems as though their are never enough hours in a day to do get things done. On top of which, with the new baby coming I want things done quickly enough....And painting is out of my reach now...which is something I was looking forward to do...in Hope's new room...Now it is left to Daddy...when he has the time...AHHHH I'm a women who likes to do things herself. But.....I might half to relax on that for a bit and let things happens when they happen!


Getting back to gardening, I am already hating my garden bed...I am not sure what is what still...I'm frustrated with not knowing if these things that are growing are simply weeds or just foliage...I've called in some help from Hope's Great Aunt...Need help.. I keep looking at it daily getting discouraged... Hopefully she can turn my flower bed into what I think it has potential to look like.. Did I mention I am obsessed with solar lights.. haha They have so many cute ones too choose from. Perhaps I should just forget about flowers and simply make a garden of solar lights... Nothing to hard to maintain except for changing the batteries once in a while.. Yes I am feeling a little fruity today.

Well I'm off....my parents are coming over with my daughter...She had another sleepover last night...She loves spending time with her Pepe and Meme. She knows them the most! I wish she was as close with her other grandparents but we can't always get what we wish for. Perhaps with time. Me and Allen had the house to ourselves and we still didn't do too much. We were so tired.
But it was nice spending some time alone...I did however miss Hopey lots.
...

We were however able to sleep in a bit longer...Which was great...
Except for me going to the bathroom a few times in the morning...
and the dog wanting the same... lol

talk soon....Have a great weekend...
Smile...summer's just around the corner...






No comments:

Post a Comment