Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello again.....



It's certainly been a while....Before I go any further, Happy Summer!! My daughter has been asking me for days when the first day of summer was. I was excited to tell her it was yesterday!!
I've started babysitting these two cute kids....One is around Hope's age and the other keeps me on my toes, he's 10 months old.... Yikes!!!! But after a week, we've adjusted to each other. As opposed to the first two days, where I thought I was going to pull all my hair out!
All he did was cry and their was not much to stop him ( he's also teething) so after giving a little orajel he was fine for a bit.... But today (2nd week) was great... And as far as the girls, their girls, they play nice until one wants to change the rules of the games or quit playing...they laugh loud and at times bickers louder....lol


All in all, everything is A okay! Father's day was good, we brought Daddy out for brunch. Pepe and Meme were with us as well as Uncle Dan and Lynn. Hope made some crafts for Daddy and was excited to give them to him. We also bought Daddy the book he wanted by Micheal J. Fox. Daddy was just happy spending time with us. Today he's hard at work again!

We went to Hope's school for a visit.. It's such a great school with great teachers. They were all very friendly and warm. She was excited to be there. She was able to paint an apple with her name on it. Which they will display next year and they took a picture of her for her locker. She was treated like royalty. lol They also gave her a drinking box and some animal cookies. They showed us around and it was really kewl to see those little chairs and small tables. And the drinking fountains are so tiny.... hahaha We received some info on what to buy her for her first year and she also received a new book: 'Does God tie h
is shoes.' and a new pencil... All in all, I think we're all excited for her to start school...She will have no problem adjusting in...

I may run after the bus, as it leaves me....and gets further and further..but....
I will be okay...in a few days..perhaps....
lol

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and hot days...
I myself am feeling like I'm in a constant sauna but....tis' okay.

Everything good with prego! lol

The crochet stuff and cross-stitch is at a stand-still 4 now...
But Hope's cross-stitch is almost done I'll post it soon..


Talk soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment