Saturday, July 18, 2009

Good Saturday mornin'


Hope everyone is enjoying this fine morning..
The rain is actually soothing to my ears this morning...Not at all feelin' blue. Life is good. I had my first ultra-sound this week and again it was incredible. Not until you see this little person inside you that you really start to believe that you really are pregnant! Allen's smile was ear to ear and I shed a few tears. The baby was moving and it's feet as well. He/She even gave us a wave... lol
When I told Hope about having a picture of the baby to show her when we came back...she asked if they would put the light on! hahahaha Kids say the darndest things!
When she did finally look at the picture she was absolutely puzzled... lol
It was too cute!

I would show you all the baby blanket I've begun to crochet but sadly enough I dropped my camera a few to many times and now the lens is completely done for. You'll half to wait a bit. I decided to go somewhat unconventional and I'm using dark purple and white...if I find out it's a girl I will add pink for the border. I didn't like the soft colors they had. They're wasn't much too choose from at Micheal's I found! :( So I chose my favorite colors. It is after all, my choice! lol I am after all, an offbeat...meaning I like what I like and don't care about what the averages thinks.( to a certain degree) My clothing style has always been about what I like and the hell with what fashion dictates!!

I must admit that this pregnancy is a bit different, I feel even more tired and some days have no get up and go!! And I'm still feeling nauseous at times. I made fish a few days ago and WOW...I couldn't even stand the smell...And it was only battered fish, but very greasy! YUCK! I'm also never sure what to eat! Perhaps this is a sign that I am having a boy... This would make Allen very happy! Myself, I'm hoping for another girl! :)

Not sure if I mentioned it before but I'm 13 weeks pregnant! :) And very happy. I've already started writing him/her letters as I did for Hope...
My kids will be the most documented ever!!

I am truly blessed!!

Can u guess what my next daughters name might be??? ( if a girl that is) There's a clue on this page...lol

I never knew I was going to look pregnant quicker!! AHHH I need maternity clothes as of yesterday...WOW
My daughter keeps talking to the new baby...wanting to say good morning/night to him/her!!! She very anxious, as we all are!!

We are now finishing her new room...hoping to get her settled in before school starts in September and before the new baby arrives. Didn't want to wait til then and make her feel like I'm kicking her out of her room! She's seems really excited, we'll see. I'm trying to make it as cute & fun to be in, as can be! She keeps asking if she's getting a television in her room! lol I don't think so. At her age 3 1/2...I didn't have one at that age...
Kids want everything so soon....TOO SOON!!


Must kick myself in gear and finish laundry, for once and for all!!
Summer....where's summer..if anyone finds it, let me know...
Before you know it...it will be the dreaded winter season!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend....
I will try to get my blanket on here...
Here's the pattern I'm using..
Baby Blanket

I thought it looked simple and something I could do while sitting down at night, and not fighting with the pattern in front of the computer!!
For Hope's blanket I found a blanket I really liked but....it may take me until she's graduating high school to finish it!!! lol
But I made a promise!
The things we do for our kids...lol


Ta ta 4 now!!
Ta TA 4 now





No comments:

Post a Comment