Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy friday...

Hope your having better weather then we are! I'm in a good mood today... Having hot flashes as we speak...but everything good!
I just finished dancing with Hope in her room. I love having those special moments with her, I cherish every minute. Just her and I grooving to kids dance music. We may look goofy but we always have a blast.
We try to dance almost everyday!This is a great way of making a connection with your kids.
It gives her a chance to express herself. Hope has been subjected to music
as early as in she was in the womb. I used to sing to her everyday and now when I sing her this particular she swears she's heard it before and she knows many of the words. Music is a big part of our lives.

Rainy days can be somewhat frustrating at times when you have kids. What to do with them all day long in the house. How to pass the time. Hope and I enjoy making crafts, baking and mostly cuddling up together on the couch, under a soft blanket and watching a great kids movie...and munchin' on a great big bowl of popcorn.
Today's features was Stuart Little 2...
A simple little heart-warming movie about a little mouse named Stuart who falls for a flighty little bird named Margalo. Stuart ends up finding out that Margalo has ulterior motives and and that she's being bullied by the falcon. In the end they end up helping each other.
I asked Hope what her favorite part of the movie was and she replied: 'Stuart help
ing the little bird.'
What a
sweeeet girl I have!
The funny part about it is that she missed some of the movie because she kept asking me questions throughout. She's just like her M
eme....talks and talks through the movie! lol

Yesterday, Even Almighty was on the satellite dish with Steve Carell, a comedy about biblical proportions. She likes watching it because of all the animals. We got to the end of the movie when the main character 'Evan Baxter' was urging all the town folk to climb aboard the boat because the flood was coming. As soon as the water came and the boat was smashing into houses she immediately asked me if it was going to ever happen here. Because she said we have a river close by ( remember she's only 3 1/2) I was shocked by her questions. But I immediately put her mind at ease. She's so smart and clever, I tell ya. Always thinking!!! Always on her toes!! She kept asking me: Where is the boat going? Why are all the animals in it? Why is there so much water? and so on.....
Kids really say the darndest things!

I've chosen my next blanket to make...After much consideration...
I've finally made up my mind. I want a simple one to make so I can actually say I made one from start to finish in a matter of weeks. Hope's blanket is taking me forever! lol
But I'm enjoying every minute of it. I just thought I wanted one done before 9 months.


I liked this one. It looks easy enough. I may make it bigger though. I had found another but not sure how complicated it would be or if would be another blanket which would take me forever.


This is the other....it looks so nice....
Decisions, decisions...
I may change my mind....not sure!

Come back to see which I've chosen....
I hope all is well with you all....

Have a great weekend....
You can bet I'll be eating my soda crackers...
lol



Smile someone somewhere loves ya!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment