Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday to you.....

Don't we all love Fridays....
Especially when looking out the window and realizing it may not rain!! I put the dog out and to my surprise it's actually warm out there! Yahooooo Perhaps today Hope can play outside which she sadly missed out on the last two days! :(
I think we may make more painted rocks such as these for the flower garden bed. It's colorful and she had a blast making hers. I wasn't sure if the paint would stay on being that we used paint for wood, glass (acrylic paint for crafts) but to our surprise it stayed on through the rain showers yesterday! So, today she'll definitely want to make more of them. Great way of letting her imagination run wild on the rock surfaces and feeling like she's apart of making the garden look fabulous!


I of coarse had to get in on the fun. The best way to make crafts is having someone right beside you enjoying it as well. Why sit on the sidelines and watch our kids have all the fun, might as well join them. As long as it's not watching another episode of Dora The Explorer or Diego I'm happy...Don't get me wrong, they are excellent cartoons for kids, educational but after watching them over and over again, I don't want to be humming that tune ALL DAY LONG! As I often do. Another is Max and Ruby, OK People...let's be honest...Is Ruby not the bossiest little bunny you've ever seen! I can't stand watching this cartoon yet the message teaches our kids to share and the enjoyment of playing together and not that of being greedy nor selfish. I get it..but no wonder Max never talks, Ruby talks enough for the both of them! And may I ask where their parents are? The grandma makes an appearance once in a while but how old is Ruby that she needs not have supervision? Can you believe there are actually sites devoted to
(I hate max and Ruby) That is hilarious!
And don't get me started on 4Squares or In the night garden....
What the (H-E double hockey sticks) is Macka Packa?? The names are ridiculous and the songs annoying!!
There a
re many I do love watching with Hope such as: Little bear, Franklin, Arthur,
Toopy and Binoo...
Doodlebops, Toot and Puddle, Zigby, Big and Small and so on..

Allen loves to introduce her to the old ones such as The smurfs, Garfield, Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Raccoons which she says she has nightmares of the raccoons! :(
My fiance could watch them every nite if he had the chance. lol
He's still a kid at heart!
I must admit my favorite was the little blue people which lived a simple and harmonious life and battled the scheming Gargamel or as I called him Gargasmell! lol Now these were simple
r cartoons. This is what Hope might say about her kids cartoons as she has kids of her own.

Just had to get that off my chest....

As we approach Sunday...Let me be the first to wish all Mother's a...

I hope you all get treated like the queens we are! Have a great weekend!
And to my very own mother, I love you with all my heart!
You've given me such love and courage.
Courage to go out there and fulfill my life dreams. If I could only be half to mother you've been to me it would certainly be great! Your a terrific mother and my very best friend!
You've been there for me every step of the way and I truly adore you!
You truly are the women I admire the most!

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest Mother Ever!
xoxox
Luv Always,


P.s Come back soon.......Hopefully I'll have pics from the Tulip Festival..



No comments:

Post a Comment